LinkedIn User demographics
- From the total internet users, 25% are LinkedIn users.
- There are 26% man and 25% women LinkedIn users.
- 26% of the white and Non -Hispanic as well as 22% of the black and Non -Hispanic and 22% of the Hispanic are the LinkedIn users.
- 22% of the users are in 18-29 age group, 32% users are in 30-49 age group, 26% of the users are in 50-64 age group and 12% of the users are over 65.
- 17% of the LinkedIn users are earning less than $30,000 per year, whereas 21% of the users are earning between $30,000-49,999 per year and 32% of the users are earning between $50,000- 74,999 per year. Most interesting part is 41% of the users are earning more than $75,000 per year!!
- Among the LinkedIn users, there are 32% users are employed and 14% are not employed.
- The usage of LinkedIn from urban area is 30% ,from suburban area it’s 26% and in rural area it is 12%.
LinkedIn facts and figures
- LinkedIn has 70% of it’s users are from outside USA
- There are 56% male users and 44% female users of LinkedIn
- After US and India, LinkedIn has largest number of users from Brazil.
- Every second, close to 2 users join LinkedIn.
- There is a remarkable hike in using LinkedIn from mobile phones of 45%.
- The net worth of LinkedIn in 2013 was 393 million dollars.
- Among the million of users, 103 million users are from USA only.
- The goal of the comapany is to reach upto 3 billion registered users.
- The users from India have risen 33.4 million.
- India witnessed 500% growth in LinkedIn users by 2010-2013.
Soon, we will be posting about other social networking sites like, facebook, youtube, pinterest,etc. So stay tuned!!